It’s important to eat fruits and vegetables which are in season. Farm-fresh mangoes are full of nutrients and absolutely delicious, Here are five ways mangoes can help you get healthy this summer.
- Mangoes are an excellent source of Vitamin K. This vitamin helps your blood clot effectively.
- Mangoes are full of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is important for forming healthy blood vessels and helping you heal.
- The yellow-orange colour of mangoes comes from Beta Carotene. It’s a powerful anti-oxidant.
- Folate is needed for healthy cell division. Mangoes are an excellent source of folate.
- Mangoes also contain many trace minerals. One of them is Magnesium which is important for bone health